Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September so far

I decided to do a quick blog post on what I've been up to so far this month! Here are some pictures I found on the camera so I thought they'd made a fun blogpost.


New to Old

Janeal, Mom, and I went up to Artist Point to hike to table mountain. It was all fun until I got home and realized I'd lost my little phone that I used like an iPod while sliding down one of the hills. That was pretty disappointing. 


The view

We were all about those shortcuts

The four of us get to be part of the Christmas Eve service this year! I thought all these notebooks with our names on them were fun because it means we all get to do it!

Ya know...making a s'more over a candle is totally normal....

Man on a mission. Who cares that his pants were getting wet. 

Fishing at the river!

That little smile is so adorable!!

Zach wanted to take the twins and himself fishing, but we didn't end up catching anything...

And of course....school.


No comments:

Post a Comment