Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Summer Review

Since school has started up for me, I decided it was time for a summer review! Usually I don't do summer reviews so hopefully when I actually end up doing my End Year review, I'll have some pictures left that you guys won't have seen already! :) Enjoy!

I guess Janeal's birthday isn't in summer, but oh well. It felt like summer. ;)

Taylor's birthday party at the lake! This day was so much fun even though I got terribly sun burned!

Tommy's birthday 

I never really got a good picture of the party we went to on the 4th of July, but that was because I was having so much fun! We went to the Beld's and played a bunch of games, sat in their redneck pool, and ate yummy food. Then everyone went and watched fireworks and I went home and did some of my own fireworks. :) 

We got to babysit these three for Karin's birthday during the beginning of July. 

My favorite picture of Emily and Jeffrey

Zach's birthday party 

My cousin, Brooke's wedding was on July 10th! Nikki and Aunt Marlene were able to come up for her wedding and I had a bunch of fun hanging out with Nikki. 

Sparky was still my good 'friend' while all my siblings were at work again this summer!

And this was the day I thought we were all going to die. The Stuart Mt. was on fire and Stuart Mt. is actually pretty close to us so I was scared that it was all going to get out of control and we were all going to die in a fire. Jeffrey informed me that it wouldn't though so I believe him. ;) But, in this picture, all of us pilled up in the van and went on a 'field trip' to go look at the mountain. We didn't end up seeing any fire though. 

Brenna's birthday party at the lake was also a pretty fun day too! In this picture, Zachary and Taylor were trying to both stand up on that thingy. Its kind of funny because I have a picture that I took a second later and Zachary was in the water because his balance didn't last too long. Hahaha.

Softball games every Monday night was also a fun part of summer!

We celebrated William's golden birthday this summer as well! This was the card that Zach gave him. William, Janeal, and I were laughing and laughing at this but no one else really thought it was funny. I thought it was funny because Zach wrote all our names in and who finds cards these days with the name 'Tommy' on it?

The all church campout was a big highlight this year too! Tommy and I drove up and hung out all day Friday and it was so much fun!! I also had fun going with Tommy since he was getting close to leaving. Our excuse for going was that it would be something fun for us to do before he left. Haha. Another different thing about this campout was the fact that the burn ban was on so no one could have campfires! It was so weird not smelling campfire smoke like I usually do!
 I was trying to get a good picture here of Tommy and the smoke coming through the trees, but thanks to Joel, this picture didn't turn out as planned....

The other super fun part of the campout was getting a group of friend's and going up to the Hammer's lake to go swimming! The slide, the rope swing, and the diving board were all so much fun. I was pretty panicked going off the slide and the rope swing the first time, but after that, I loved it! Thanks to Cassidy for this picture!

Emily, Janeal, and I went to get our toes done! I loved having this bright pink color on my toes

And hanging out with these guys was always a fun part of summer. In this picture, they were drawing pictures for Tommy to hide in his suitcase before he left for the D.R.

And that was a glace at my summer! Another part that wasn't so much of a highlight was how hot this summer was! Our grass was so dead by the beginning of August!  Thankfully we've been having some down pours lately so the green color is starting to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment