This last Sunday all of us plus Jeff all went to the river behind Michael's house. I decided to take a bunch of pictures so here are a bunch of them. :)
 |
| I'm entering a photo contest and the theme of it is 'In the Moment' so I told these boys to pose In the Moment and this is what they did. Goofs |
 |
| When we went camping last, we would have to run down this hill and then climb back up it and it was a real pain because this hill was so steep so Michael decided to build these stairs. They are so handy! |
 |
| Jeffrey and Tommy seeing how far they could walk into the river |
 |
| The twin sister! |
 |
| Michael and William would go across the river and then they would run way down there and float back. I did that the last time we went and it was pretty fun. :) |
 |
| This was a deep spot that Tommy found |
 |
| Dad trying to hit rocks like a baseball.... |
 |
| Jeff doing yoga. Haha, just kidding. I think he was getting his hair wet or something |
 |
| Then they all had to try building some modern art |
 |
| I even did it but it wasn't as good as the boys... |
Then we went home and ate hamburgers. It was a super fun day and I was thankful I got to hang out with all my family.
(Oh and P.S. I am hoping to do a bunch more blog posts because I'm feeling motivated to post so you
might be seeing some more action on the blog soon. :D )
No comments:
Post a Comment