Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mariner's game

Our church does a church Mariner's game where whoever wants to go to a mariner's game can sign up and then lots of us usually end up sitting together. Last Friday was the first church mariner's game that I have ever been to and it was a lot of fun.  I got to hang out with Taylor and during the end of the game, we were having cheering competitions. Every time the Mariner's would do something good, we would both try to out scream each other. I think Taylor ended up winning so that was a bummer for me. :)  Afterwards there was a firework show. It was one of the best firework shows I've seen! The theme of the night was Starwars so they had Starwar music playing. I didn't understand a lot of it cuz I'm not into Starwars, but it was still cool. :) I took some pictures of the fireworks though thanks to Titus's phone. They ended up turning out okay. I was thinking they would all be blurry since it is kind of hard to get good firework pictures, but these ones turned out okay...
Taylor and me

Tommy, Brenna, Tyalor, and me. (Thanks to Jordan for photobombing this picture...)

The fireworks were soo pretty! 




It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I was able to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment