Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jeff and Emily

 Tonight I was randomly looking through all of my blog posts and thinking how happy I was that I posted all those posts/memories because I would have forgotten them by now. So I decided I should blog some more just for my own benefit. ;)

 This post is going to be about Jeffrey and Emily since I feel like posting about them. The other Saturday, I told them I had to work on my photography skills and I needed to use them as 'models.' ;) They liked that idea so I set up my tri-pod and started taking a bunch of pictures. It was a ton of fun being able to fiddle with the camera's settings and working with those two. Emily had the laughs but it made for some cute pictures. :) I put them all on the computer right away but then my editing program wasn't working so I decided to not edit them and just send them as they were. So here are some of my favorites. :)





This one is my favorite

and this one is another favorite. :) 
There were lots of goofy pictures but I'm only posting this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment