Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Kevin and Brooke

On July 10th, my family got to go to my cousin, Brooke's wedding. It was a lot of fun being able to hang out with Nikki, and seeing some of the cousins again. Here are some pictures from the wedding.


Before we left, I was trying to get pictures of everyone, but this is what Michael would do whenever I tried to take a picture of him. Haha, oh well.

Brooke and Mr. Moe. Brooke's dad, Uncle Fred loves to give nicknames to everyone and Kevin's is Mr. Moe. We all call him that. :)

Nikki and I after the ceremony 


Then the boys and Jakob wanted a picture...

William showing the twins Jakob's 'montwo luck' (monster truck)

So this lady had to stand outside of the reception place and check names off of the paper as the people came (I think there is a name for that but I can't remember right now) and when Nikki saw her she was like, "Look at that girl's funny hat!" and I was like, "Nikki! The windows are wide open! She's gonna hear you!" It was kinda funny. 

Nikki and Grandma

The reception                                      

This is what Benjamin was doing while everyone was being announced. It was so loud!

Alexander and I

Tommy's table got to go get food pretty quick then he came back and was showing all of the food they had. We were all excited for the food since Uncle Fred was saying how there was gonna be alot and we could eat as much as we wanted. (I think he wanted us to eat more so since he was paying for it! ;)

Sisters

Before we left, we had to get a tradition 'Arnstad' line up picture. (They got that name from putting their 2 last names together. Arnhart and Egelstad. :)

Jakob leaving in his truck. I'm thought this was a cool picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment