Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Blogger's Birthday

Okay, I guess this is a belated post but on the 24th, 'Its just Me' turned 3 years old! I can't believe that I've had my blog for 3 years already. It seems like I just got it last year. Here are some milestones for this blog...


  •  I've published 164 posts
  • I've gotten 7,491 pageviews
  • My most popular post is my very first post with 67 pageviews
  • I think my favorite posts are going to have to be all of my End of the Year posts 
  • The post that I had the most fun doing is probably my Sister's post   or my Reminiscing posts. 

Thank you for sticking with me this far, all you readers! I know sometimes this blog has been very quiet but you still came back.=) Here's to another 167 posts in the next 3 years!! ;) 


~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment