- I was thinking of doing a Friday Review yesterday but....I was busy! I had to practice the piano and then...finish my movie. Haha. I guess thats not really busy. ;) I was watching, The Sound of Music. That movie is just a classic. :)
- Today I'm going to a Sound of Music play. ;) I'm kinda into the Sound of Music lately.
- I can't think of a lot to say. Hmmmm
- Oh ya. Yesterday I went to Zach's. There isn't a lot for me to do but I found some sweeping to do and I tried to clean up a bit. I also played the piano and ate ice cream. Their house is really starting to look like a home now! Its really looking nice. The kitchen isn't done yet but today the boys and Dad are going to put in the back splash. I'm just starting to love that house. It is really nice.
- Yesterday when I went to Zach's, I was watching the twins for awhile because Zach and my brothers were working and Karin wasn't really feeling well. It was fun watching them. They are soo adorable.
- Pretty soon the house will be done and then I can show ya'll some before and after pictures!
- Hold on...I gotta go start a load of laundry. .....okay. I hope I did that right. Haha
- Well, I really do need to get going. Sorry that this is short.
![]() |
| Here is an adorable picture of Alexander when he turned 1. Soo cutee!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment