Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Church Moutain

 I'm finally doing a post about that Church Mountain trip we took...last month. haha. Oh well. :) It was a really fun day just hanging out with all my siblings. (minus Emily) Zach was really making me laugh alot and so were the other boys. Probably my favorite thing was driving up to the top of the Mountain in the back of William's truck. He has a rack on the top of his truck so we could just stand  and hold onto the rack. Half of it is paved and the other half is gravel so the paved part was really fun. Here are a bunch of pictures that I will sorta try to explain.....
 ----------------------------------------------------------

We made it to Bear Claw lake!! After an intense, straight up the mountain, 15 minute sort of hike, it was nice to finally be able to sit down and enjoy the view.
yes...I did stand in the lake. It was cold but I didn't mind it. 

Can you kinda see that red circle that I drew around that mountain?
Well, once the boys along with my cousin hiked all the way up there.
They said it was a hard hike but it was worth it for the view. 
This picture was taken by the boys when they went up there. This was
the view of the lake. 
Continuing... 
                         

Some random moss on the ground that looked cool. :)

Bear paw lake. So pretty....

Tommy and I tried to take a selfie, but this was the best we got. 

Would you have guess that there is a drop off and that this
view looks out over Bear paw lake? ....

....the view from where Zach was sitting

Climbing up more hills to see more views. 



I love this one

Zach running up the hill to see the view of Mt. Baker.
He didn't exactly see the view but he found a nice
rock to recline on. Haha.  

I've never seen Mt. Baker so close up before. It was so pretty



And then it was time to head back down, but first we had get my
box of crackers open....

...and then we had to get another picture of William posing....

....and then we could finally head back down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment