- So I was just looking at a bunch of cool Fall-y stuff on Pinterest and right now I'm listening to Christmas music....oh boy. Christmas and Fall are coming upon us really fast, guys!
- I just turned on one of my favorite Christmas songs....=)
- Anyways, this week was fun. Oh Monday I did school and in the evening I went to Zach's to help with more wallpaper. I took some pictures that night so maybe I'll post some. Maybe....
- On Tuesday I did school....and I went to Zach's in the evening to do wallpaper. haha. :) I got a bunch of wallpaper off in the baby room so I was pretty pleased with myself. ;)
- Wednesday was my first piano lessons! I'm so excited that school is starting back up! And...the big news of that lesson was that my teacher wants me to play for play-offs! So she is going to have her 2 students play in the Honors recital and then if I place I can play as well. That would be fun if I placed....but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Oh, and I went to Zach's again that night but I made Tommy finish the wallpaper.
- And then today is just another normal day. Nothing very exciting going on.
- Right now I'm scrolling through pictures taken in November of 2012. Good memories....
- Today I'm planning on working on my doodle. I want to draw something super cool on the back of my piano notebook. I've already drawn something on the front so once I'm done with the back, I'll put a picture on my blog. :)
- One day soon I'll post all my pictures that I've been wanting to post for awhile. We'll see when that happens...
![]() |
| Zach and Karin's house. The window on the far left is the boys room, the next window is the baby's room, and then the windows on the right are the living room windows. :) |
| Just for Laughs: This one always makes me laugh.... |

No comments:
Post a Comment