- Sorry that this Friday review is on Sunday.....Friday was really busy and so was Saturday so Sunday was the only day that I could sit back and write a post.
- This week was so busy!! On Tuesday, Zach got the keys to his new house in Lynden. It is a nice house but there is a bit of re-modeling that we have been working on all of this week. On Tuesday evening, a bunch of us went over to Zach's to start peeling wallpaper and getting ready for painting. On Wednesday, Emily and I went over again and peeled more wallpaper. She was in the master bedroom and that wallpaper was a pain to get off. I was all over the house peeling wallpaper but I guess you could say that my one big job was peeling off the wallpaper in the dinning room. I had a good steamer to use so it was easy but at first I was thinking, "I'm never going to get this done!" on Thursday, Emily and I went over there again and worked for most of the afternoon on wallpaper. Then on Friday was the real big work party. Emily and I got to Zach's around 1:30 and started in on the wallpaper and then Tommy and Janeal came around 3:00 and helped. Then later on, all the Balvanz boys and the rest of my family and Madison came to help with wallpaper and painting. It was a lot of fun.
- (I decided to start a new thingy because that one was getting long) On Saturday, Janeal and I went to my friend's soccer game and that was fun. Then we went over to Zach's house and my brothers and some of the B's were there already....ripping out carpet, painting, and doing prep for painting. Grant and I decided to get started in the boys room wallpaper and we were able to get all the wallpaper off, fine tune all of those pieces of glue, and wash the room for the painters. It felt good to get that room done and checked off the list with wallpaper.
- Well, I usually talk about my week and usually I have more going on but this week was just pretty much the same.....taking off wallpaper. :)
- This Wednesday is my first piano lesson for this school year! I'm excited for piano to start back up.
- Yesterday was the twins birthday party! It was a lot of fun. They rented a bouncy house of the party and I think I was having more fun in it then the kids. Haha. I liked helping the kids go down the slide though so that was fun. :)
- Well, I should go!
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Friday Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment