I thought I would a little update about my life and some goals that I'm going to try to make.
My Life:
- I'm excited for the Duggar's show to come back on tonight! Hopefully the shows are on Youtube because thats the only way I can watch them.
- But...something even more exciting then the Duggar's season coming back on is....my brother and sister-in-law and nephews coming tomorrow!!! They aren't going back down to Florida this time...they are coming to stay! I'm soooooooo excited that they will finally be here. I think my whole family is super excited and I'm pretty sure that Karin's family is too. We are having them over on Friday for dinner so that will be fun. And, I'm so excited for my friends to meet my nephews. :)
- Yesterday I went shopping. I found 2 watches and I love them! I also found a jacket thingy for fall.
- Guys, its raining. I'm starting to prepare myself for rain again.
- Piano lessons start up again on Sept. 24th for me!! I'm excited.
- My fingers are really cold right now.
- Right now I'm reading, The Hidden Hand. It is a Lamplighter book and I'm not very far into it but I like it. To bad Ishmael didn't keep on going and going! I love that book.
Okay, now about some goals for this blog:
- I'm hoping to bring Friday reviews back into the picture!! It is kinda like a thing that I like to do when I do school....Hopefully ya'll like Friday Reviews
- Also, there might also be some Just for the laughs in the Friday Reviews!
- So, I'm hoping to get this blog interesting again. :) (Now watch....I will probably just post like 1 time a month like last months! Haha. Hopefully not though)
Here is a picture of the twins and then a couple pictures of the Campout. I think I said I was going to do a post about the campout but then I didn't. Oh well. You can just wait for more pictures of the campout in my 'End of the Year' post. ;)
![]() |
| This picture was taken last month I think. Aren't they adorable? |
| During the Olympics. We were doing a race and I didn't win :) |
| My team during the Tug-o-war. My team's name was Fun Size. |
| Grace and I right after the Olympics. |
| Glowsticks that evening! Grace is on the left and I'm on the right. |

I can totally relate to the rain part! Will miss the sunny days for sure! And yes, your friday posts are fun to read. :}
ReplyDelete