Friday, August 15, 2014

Quizz

I had this idea to do this quizz. I've sent it out to my friends before because it really is a friend survey but whatever. I'm just gonna do it on my blog. :)


  1. What time is it? 11:54
  2. What is your full name?  Caroline Allison Arnhart
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. What was the most recent movie that you've seen? Sue Thomas
  5. Place of birth? Home
  6. Favorite food? Umm...
  7. What is your natural hair color? Brown/blond
  8. Ever won a competition?  No
  9. Ever loved someone so much you cried? Yes, several times
  10. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
  11. Skittles or M&M's? Skittles
  12. Ever been on a ship? No.....wait. I was on a ferry.
  13. Favorite flowers? Umm...I like them all:) But, I like daisys and lilies
  14. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
  15. Favorite sport? I don't really do sports...but if I did...no. I don't have a favorite sport. But basketball is okay...
  16. Warner brothers or Disney? I don't know...I like Pixar though. ;)
  17. Favorite restaurant? The Olive Garden
  18. Favorite drink? I like juice and coffee, but I probably should say water because it is what every good girl should say. Haha
  19. Favorite ice cream? I like lots of ice cream. :)
  20. What is the color of your room? Tan
  21. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None. haha
  22. Last person you went to dinner with? I think it must have been on the night of Granny's funeral when all the grandkids went to the Country Buffet. [?] I really don't know
  23. Favorite TV show? 19 kids and counting :)
  24. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken
  25. Every been overseas? No, but I want to go to Switzerland. :)
  26. What do you do when your bored? Go on the computer, paint, read a book, figure out a new hairstlye or hair tips, etc
  27. Favorite colors? Blue, Grey, pink 
  28. Your usual bedtime? Around 10
  29. How many shoes do you have? Well, I could count them...but I won't. :)
  30. How many pets do you have?  Um, Sparky is a pet I guess. :)
  31. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Well, it would be to embarrassing to put on here so I'll just go with the one when I was a little kid and I was at church and I fell. Everyone looked over at me. It was awkward
  32. How many cousins do you have? Do you want me to count all the in-laws, 2nd cousins and  all of us too? Okay.....48. :)
  33. What time is it right now? 12:15 

No comments:

Post a Comment