Thursday, July 31, 2014

July in Pictures

My 4th of July nails

Notice the 4th of July cake that Janeal made!

Our 4th of July party. We had the VanderHeiden kids over and Taylor and Lena.
We played a lot of fun games, had dessert, and watched fireworks. After the fireworks
all the boys went down the road to watch the neighbors fireworks and Grace and I
followed from a distance. It was so scary! All we could see were our glowsticks
and the flashlight way up ahead of us. They tried to jump out on us but it didn't work
'cause I saw them. :)

Grace and me with sparklers. 

This is what happens when I step on a bee. I stepped on it and it stung my pinky toe
and then my whole foot and leg got swollen.
                                               

I was finally strong enough to buck hay this year!

Hay crew. 

I took this picture of Grace at the lake

Yes...this is me making a very weird face. Haha. Emily and I went to the lake
with Brenna, Cassidy, and Grace one day and it was so much fun!

This is when the 5 younger kids decided to drive up to Church Mt. It was really
rainy and cold when we got to the top though so we just decided to eat lunch and
head back down. Before we headed down though we told Tommy to take a group
picture but William and Tommy just kept taking pictures of themselves. We never
got a good picture of all of us because Tommy and William were being so goofy
but it made us laugh pretty hard. 

William's 20th!

Re-doing my nail polish container! I got all my nail polish and painted a little
color onto that thingy and then I hole punched them out and stuck their color on
top of that bottle. Then I got a bigger box and put wrapping paper around it.
I love how it turned out but I can't find the lid now so....

I better not get any more nail polish cuz I almost can't
fit everything. 

My best score so far for 10 fast fingers! I was so happy with this score

My slip-n-slid made out of tarps. Its pretty fun (and its still set up I go on it
everyday :)

Emily = RN  She started her job this month 
Thats sort of what I did for the month of July. I like this idea of doing a look at my month so I might do it again in August but we'll see. :) Next post coming up: The campout! We aren't camping but I'm hoping to take some good pictures to share with ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! And it's just fun to see the random things you're up to. =)
    Hope you do it again for August. =)

    ReplyDelete