Hey!
- Yay for Friday reviews on Friday, right?
- This week has been so much fun! William bought a badmitton net and we have been playing that every evening. We had Zach, Karin, and the boys over on Tuesday for Badmitton and I got some adorable pictures of the twins that I will be posting after I edit them. :)
- Yesterday we had the people (the people just means Zach and his family) over again and I had fun with them. The boys are so cute and they finally know my name. Its fun talking with Zach and Karin as well. I love having them home again.
- I'm forgetting what I would write on these Friday reviews.....hmmm.
- Yesterday I got some 'Back to School' pictures. I got all dressed up and fancy for it and then Tommy said that he had to go over to his friends house to take back to school pictures for them. I was thinking, "Well, thanks, Tommy...." He did end up getting some pictures and I have a couple of favorites so I'm happy.
- Tomorrow my siblings and I are going hiking. Maybe......we better go hiking because I got some food for it so...ya. We are hoping to have Zach come with us and Janeal and I will go for sure but I'm not so sure about Emily. I'll talk her into it because that would be sooo much fun for all 7 of us to go hiking! So, I really want to try to talk Emily into coming with us. :)
- Today Tommy, Janeal, Emily, and I are going over to help a family from church make Apple cider. I helped with that last year and it was a lot of fun. Its kinda a fun thing to do to bring in Fall. :)
- On Wednesday we played Frisbee with some of our friends and it was a lot of fun but it was cold. It is starting to get cold!! I love this time of year but I'm still holding on to Summer as long as I can. :)
- I just edited one picture that Tommy took of me yesterday so I'll put it up on this post but be watching for more pictures! I'll do another post later when I have more time. :)
- I should get going because I need to. :)
- Oh, and who here thinks that I should do the Messiah? I'm still trying to decide....
 |
| This was one of the pictures that Tommy took. |
.JPG) |
| Alexander |
 |
And both of them. Dad was showing them how to pick potatoes so that is why they are holding one. And...notice the home-made belts? Thats because they forgot their belts so we got them a piece of rope and it sorta worked. :)
|
Enjoy the weekend! Stay tuned for more pictures!
YOU HAVE TO DO MESSIAH, CAROLINE!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete1. It's fun
2. I'll be sad if you don't do it
3. I'll be really sad if you don't do it
4. I'll be really, really sad if you don't do it
Need I say more?