The Harvest Festival was on Sunday and it was so much fun! I said I would take a toooonn of pictures, but sadly I only took about 3 of our booth. I didn't take any detailed pictures which I regret now! I really wish I would have taken more but I was having fun while I was there and didn't want to worry about taking pictures. Anyways, most of you guys were there so you saw what it looked like!! ;);)
Here is a blurry-ish picture. So we had a 'Winter Wonderland' theme going on because SNOW cones....get it?;) We had lights going all around it, fake snow, (you can see it down at the bottom of the poles) paper snowflakes, pinecones with their tips painted, some sparkly stuff on the snow, and a card board snow man that Colby made in the back. It was a really pretty booth. We had flavors of Orange, lemon, blue raspberry, grape, and cherry. The cherry pump was bad, again! I was like, "Seriously....can we please get a pump that doesn't squirt all over the place??" It was kinda funny....one time someone was getting their order and he was choosing his flavors and he had orange and he couldn't decided the other flavor that he wanted. Under my breath I was saying, "Not cherry. Please don't pick cherry..." and then he was like, "Ummm...okay. I'll have orange and cherry." and then I was like, "bummer." =D
These guys were the Snowcone's completion. Titus and William were stuck on how their booth was going to be so cool! They figured that they had to outdo us since we were both in a 'food' booth. They did doughnuts, we had snowcones. They went all out and made a scarecrow which is a good idea since it is a harvest festival. They had to be so careful with the pumpkin though because if it would have fallen and 'broke' they wouldn't have been able to find anther pumpkin because none of the stores have pumpkins anymore. They had lights that flashed and corn stalks tied to the poles. Sooo...who do you think had a better booth? ;)
It was deffinatly a fun day and at the end I said to Isabelle, "Soo...what are we going to do next year?"
No comments:
Post a Comment