- So Mom and Dad are in Florida this week and the kids have been having fun at home! ;)
- Since Mom and Dad are gone.....we (meaning the kids left at home) have been watching movies....;) We got some at the library. We watched two new ones that are now on my favorite list. The Incredibles and Wreck-it Ralph. The incredibles is an old movie that we haven't ever watched, but it is so funny. I was laughing just about how hard I was laughing while I was watching Monster U! ;) Wreck- it Ralph just came out....like this year. It is a cute and creative movie.
- All of these mornings have been so pretty! I love it when it is frosty out. :) Sooo...I got Tommy's camera and took some pictures! I will probably do a post about them pretty soon. :)
- Yesterday Tommy and I made some sugar cookies. I think mine looked prettier then his....;) I was being all careful about how I did mine and Tommy would just get some frosting and put it on and call it good....(picture below)
- This week I (finally) cleaned out the Chicken coop. Their straw was getting wet (there must be a leak in the roof or something...) so I changed it!
- Note to self: try not to sneeze when you are singing Hallelujah. On Monday I had to sneeze and it was right in the middle of singing that song and I was thinking, "This is going to be impossible to sneeze and keep singing at the same time...."
- Okay. I need to go practice the piano. Oh guess what? My teacher gave me a coffee card for practicing and I got a warm apple cider with it. ;)
| Here are the cookies. Can you find some that I made? ;) The picture is bad but whatever. |
| Just for laughs: Haha, this would make a great Christmas picture!! ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment