Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Review

 I'm starting a new tradition by doing this Friday review on a Friday instead of like Sunday or something!

  •  Okay. The Harvest Festival is in like 2 days! Tonight the Event crew is setting up for it and some people are going to decorate but I'm not. :( Oh well. I'll just have to put all my fancy little decorations up on Sunday. :) Isabelle and I have literally written...let me count here....87 emails to each other about it starting from Monday....wow. That's a lot. I guess you could really count "Lol!" as and email but thats how we email. hehe;):)
  • Tomorrow I'm going to my first Titus Two at church! You have to be 15 for it and I finally that age!
  • I'm working on a little baby puzzle that is realy fun. **Pictured below**
  • This Sunday is choir! I really hope I don't trip when I'm walking up to the stage! That would be so me....I can just see it. Caroline tripping and stopping the line of people that comes behind her. You know...I did that once. THANKFULLY we were just practicing and I literally tripped over myself. LOL
  • Today I helped Mom make applesauce.
  • Umm...should I do a post about my birthday or not? I'm a really bad blogger...at least I do Friday Reviews or else you wouldn't have anything!! =P
  • Guess what, folks!! The Harvest Festival is on Sunday! Oh wait...I already told you that? Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited? I literally have done something everyday of this week getting ready. 
  • Wow...okay a really interesting song just came up on my Pandora station...dislike  lol
  • Okay. One more thing about the Harvest Festival. I have made 3 different remarks in my Friday Review how my friends and I are doing the Snow Cones again and I have said something about decorating it different (See herehere, and here) So I will now proceed in giving you one little hint. Think SNOW cones. ;) You'll see how we decorate sometime next week ;):)
  • You now what? This Friday review is getting....long-ish. I'm leaving now.
                                     

Displaying IMG_20131115_161328.jpg
Here is the puzzle I was talking about. It is called 'World's smallest Puzzle"
the pieces are little babies!! :)




lol
 Just for laughs:This is reminding me of when I tripped during
 practice that once...


No comments:

Post a Comment