Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Things/Random

  Hey every one!

  This is just a random post....for the fun of it, I guess. I've been kind of busy (as you will be able to read about in the next paragraph) so that's why I haven't been a very good blogger. :) but I have a little time now to do a post. :)

   So, the main thing that I'm busy with right now is my blanket I'm crocheting. I am going to give it to my Grandparents when it is done and recently Dad started saying that maybe we should go visit them soon.....I really started to panic when I heard that! I didn't have near enough of my blanket done to go visit them! So I set to work and I'm not near as panicked now because I only have a little bit left to do! I have made it a goal to get a row done every day and so far, I have! (A row = 12 crocheted little 4x4 squares, sewed up into one long row and then sewed onto the blanket. It takes me about 2 hours or more! :)

  So, here are some pictures (What's a It's Just Me post without pictures?? ;) that I should have posted a while ago....oh well. I  never got around to it! Enjoy!

Pretty tulips...I think I took this about 2 weeks ago.

My first cheesecake that I made! it was really yummy :)

Here are our kids! They are pretty cute :)

I think this one is Tenor walking toward me, Jingle with her rear
end toward me, and Bass standing  in the back. :)

Here is one of the lilac pictures!

Mother's day picture! We all had to get a picture of Mom and
one of the girls after the group picture, but I'm not sharing the ones
of Mom and me cuz none of them are any good.

Wow...that is one huge egg. Just kidding. Actually, the egg to your
right is a normal size egg and the other egg was soo tiny! It was kinda
cute!

1.
Okay, I took these three pictures and I can't decided which one I
like best! Which one is your favorite one? P.S. I didn't fix these
pictures up or anything! That is just how they turned out and I was
really happy with them! :)

2.

3.

pretty river on the way to Lynden

Tommy and Isabelle with their ribbon/trophy that they won yesterday!
Tommy won 1st place for  a competition or something like that and Isabelle won
3rd place for writing a song! I'm thinking that a picture like this might be in the
paper. :) Hopefully anyways.


And here is the blanket that I've been working one! I have 3 more
rows to go and then I will crochet an edge and it will be done! :)
Have a great week end!

~Caroline

P.S. For those of you who are wondering what is with the weird-ish names for our goats....I will tell you the history of them. The first goat was named Music and all the goats after her have been musical! So, these 3 kid's (that we just had) Mom is named Ring, Ring's Mom was named Bell, Bell's Mom was named Harp, and Harp's Mom was named Music. We have had lots of Musical goats in the past and some have acually lived up to their name like Solo. She was such a loud goat! Wow...anyways, we sold her.

3 comments:

  1. ok. those sunset pictures.... are gorgeous! I love the first one and how the clouds are highlighted! :) awesome pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenna! they were fun pictures to take :)

      Delete
  2. I like the first one!( very beautiful:)
    And the mother's day picture was really nice too!

    ReplyDelete