Today was a fun day! It started out with me waking up early and eating breakfast with my family and then heading over to the Walk for Life! (For those of you who don't know what the walk for life is: It is where a whole bunch of people from different churches get together on a Saturday morning and go on a walk to support the Whatcom County Pregnancy Clinic. People get supporters to give them money and then all the $$ goes to the Pregnancy Clinic!) The Walk For Life decided to do a Run for Life along with the walk so now if people want to, they can run a 5K. Well....Emily wanted to run the 5K because she ran one in Florida and I wanted to stick with her/try my hand...or should I say feet...at running a 5K so....yep!
I ran my first 5K!! It was pretty fun....not really....but I thought it went well considering that I haven't ever tried running or anything like that. Emily and I ran together and made it in about 38 minutes. It was fun coming into the finish line and seeing Hannah, Janeal, Annie, and Madison cheering us on. (We all started together, but got split up.) Anyways, the whole thing was really fun and I'm not even sore...yet...I will probably been super sore tomorrow, but maybe I won't be...I'll see. :)
Another highlight of my day was getting my hair cut!!! I was so excited to get my hair cut because I went for a year and 2 months without getting it cut and it was starting to get bad at the ends and getting to be a pain to work with. It doesn't look a lot different...I just wanted to get the ends chopped off, layered, and thinned a little so that it will be good to grow for another year. I love how it looks and here is a little picture collage that I made to show ya'll
 |
| new hair cut!! :) |
Have a great Sunday! :)
Caroline
No comments:
Post a Comment