Once upon a time, there was a girl who had nothing to do. It was early Saturday morning and this girl had been awake for a while. She had had her queit time and she decided to go downstairs to wait for her siblings to wake up. She got to the kitchen and saw her sister Emily's yearbook from college. She decided that she would look at it even though she had already looked through it a couple times already. She went to sit on the lazy boy chair and started flipping through the pages, but her mind was starting to slowly drift away. She was thinking of the beatiful lilacs that she had been looking forward to picking that year. Last year, her Dad had been talking about going down the road and picking basket fulls of lilacs to bring home. You see, there was a huge lilac bush just down the road from them and since the land was for sale, they had decided that they could probably go pick some lilacs. The girl, whose name just happens to be Caroline, said to her Dad sitting close by her, "We should go pick some lilacs this morning."
Suddenly her Dad got off of the couch and started running away. "Where are you going?" Caroline asked. "To go get the shears!" Her Dad had responded.
Caroline leaped out of her lazy boy and started rushing upstairs. As fast as she could, Caroline got out of her PJ's and ran back downstairs. She grabbed two baskets and hoped into her Dad's truck. They were off to get some lilacs.
When they got to the lilac bush, Caroline got out of the truck and went running over to the lilac bush. Together, her Dad and Caroline were able to pick 2 big basket fulls of lilacs. When they got back to their house, Caroline had put together vases filled with lilacs. When she saw all that she had put together, she was so happy to think that she had finally gotten to go to the big lilac bush to get them.
THE END
 |
| I have some more pictures, but those will come in a later post...I promise! |
(........^^^That writing up there was my falied atempt to writing a story. I'm pretty bad with writing stories....acually....I can write them but I can never think of anything to write about. Do you guys have any suggestions? If you do, leave a comment and
maybe I will write a story for ya'll. BTW, that story really happend. We got some many lilacs! It was fun! The only problem was that I started noticing that there were more bugs in our house then usuall after we picked them. Lol =
)
No comments:
Post a Comment