I am finally posting a post about the Michigan trip we took 2 weeks ago. I thought I'd share some of my highlights and funny pictures. The obvious low light of the trip was missing out flight, but I still thought it was a little fun running through the airport as fast I could. It will be a airport good story to tell from now on. :)
| One of my biggest highlights was getting my nails done all fancy. I went with Emily and the bridesmaids and it was really a lot of fun to get to hang out with them. |
| Another really fun thing was swimming with Nikki, Lydia, and Natasha on Thursday evening after the rehearsal. We were playing water polo with a flip flop. :) |
| Friday afternoon, I was running back and forth between the Francis's room, Emily's room, and our room and just hanging out with everyone. It was a lot of fun. |
![]() |
| But after awhile I went into my room and worked on my makeup. Notice my pop bottle. I bought that for a dollar. :) |
| I had to help Mom and Janeal with their hair |
| Suzy and Emily! |
| All of us girls. |
| The ceremony! |
| And of course I had to add a picture of Grandma and her famous red boots. She was getting sooo many compliments about her boots. |

No comments:
Post a Comment