Saturday, March 7, 2015

Friday Look back

Something Exciting: The thought that next week I'll be in Michigan. Hang on...I'll probably already be home by now so thats not exciting. But I am going to Michigan next week for my cousin, Tony's wedding. I'm so excited that I can go because I've met Mary and I kinda know her family since Emily is good friends with all of them. I'm pretty excited for it. :)

Something fun: It is warm enough for me to give Sparky his first bath of the year today.

Something embarrassing: putting baking soda in the lemon bars instead of baking powder. Big different there.

Something Spontaneous: Janeal and I went and watched Bible Quizzing today. It wasn't that spontaneous but it was fun to watch. I was kinda confused the whole time, but thankfully I sorta figured it out. :)

Something not cool: The thought that I'm going to have to wake up like at 4:20 on Wednesday in order to leave for the airport on time.

Something funny: I just figured out how to zoom in and out on my computer.

Summer :)
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment