Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Review

 Wow, did I seriously forget to write a Friday review last week? Sorry about that!
  • Right now I'm typing this Friday review on Emily's ipad. Janeal is on our main computer so I decided to write this on here. I set it up and got her little blue tooth keyboard and it works just like a computer except that the keyboard is a lot smaller and that there isn't an auto correcting thingy set up. Haha :)
  • I finished my 1000 piece 'World's Smallest Puzzle' today! Emily is now trying her hand at a candy puzzle that is soo hard. I tried that puzzle a long time ago but it is so hard because it is just a bunch if candy and all the pieces look that same! I tried telling her that it is going to be harder then it looks but, nope....she is still going to do that puzzle.  
  • Right now Emily and I are listenin to Christmas music. I think I was listening to Christmas music in my last post, wasn't I? Oh well. Its practically Christmas anyways. 
  • I figured out that a month from today is the Harvest Festival!! It is going to be here before you know it though. 
  • On Tuesday, Janeal, Cassidy, and I went to a girls seminar. Sarah Mally (author of, Before You Meet Prince Charming) and Grace Mally (author of, Will Our Generation Speak?) were the speakers. It was really encouraging and I'm glad I went. I bought my own copy of Before You Meet Prince Charming and Will Our Generation Speak  and I got them signed as well. So, I was happy about that. 
  • Well I'm excited for Christmas
  • I'm also excited for my birthday/Thanksgiving/Nikki visiting/Cameron visiting/ etc. My Aunt Marlene and cousin Nikki are coming a week before Thanksgiving to do some shopping and I'm excited to see them again. And then Cameron is coming a day before Thanksgiving and he is staying for a good while. Emily is really excited. I am too. I think we might go to Thanksgiving at my Uncle's house so that would be fun for him to visit the relatives.
  • Oh, and I'm excited for the new baby coming to our family pretty soon too. I haven't held a new born baby is such a long time. I have a couple times before and I decided that I like holding new born babies instead of  toddlers who just want to go play. ;)
  • Okay, I want to go now.
Enjoy the weekend!
   

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed hearing the Mallys! It was so much fun having them visit. :}

    ReplyDelete