- So, I have to go help Emily make our beds....I'll be right back....
- Wow...that took us 5 minutes..:)
- I need to finish my hand nails...
- I got a fake 'hand' for Christmas and you can practice nail designs on it. I am designing a Valentine idea on it sooo we'll see if it works or not :)
- How did your Christmas go? Mine was fun. I got a nail filer, some earrings that broke, =\ a bracelet, a drama book CD, a Bible which is nice because mine was totally falling apart, and a stocking! I got some gum, a hand, some chocolate, and some perfume from Dad in my stocking. :) We went to Grandma's for more presents but my present isn't done yet. When it is, I'll put up a picture! ;)
- Right now Emily and I are the only ones at home and I'm working on my nails....Emily is writing Thank you notes which I should probably do. Anyways, we just watched a movie that is totally my new favorite:))
- Soo we are re-doing our family room!! Yay! We are finally re-doing our family room. It is a cozy room but it had some bad-ish carpet in it so yesterday William re-did the carpet so now it is like a cozy soft brown. And, we got rid of our old TV that was old (did you get the hint?;) and we put our bookshelf over were the TV was and thats about it. We have to put the computer back in its normal spot and then we might get a few more things like a TV. :)
- I just realized that I need to start working on my "End of the Year" post! I can't believe that its already the end of the year again. This year I might get my Year End post out on TIME!! ;)
- Okay, my nails on my fake hand are dry so I'm gonna finish them. If they turn out I'll take a picture! :)
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Saturday Review
Hi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So...what movie was it????=)
ReplyDeleteLol, it was called, Loving Leah:)
DeleteBrenna and I like that movie, too. =)
Delete