- So I'm just a little annoyed right now because I put some pictures on the computer and now they aren't there....Oh dear...I'm gonna have to work on this.
- So, I decided to do a 'Friday Review' on a Tuesday....
- Today is Christmas Eve! Are ya'll doing anything fun? We have a candle light Christmas Eve service at our church and I'm a little nervous because my siblings and I are singing special music...
- It snowed the other day and I took some many pretty pictures! I even had Tommy take my picture so I could change my profile picture!! :) I might post some of those soon. I even took some pictures of the Holly bush again with snow on it. It was pretty. :)
- On Saturday Emily and I went to Grandma's to make cookies. We made 10 different kinds. It was fun. :)
- Well, I'm off to eat lunch....Have a great Christmas!
Caroline :)
No comments:
Post a Comment