- The reason I didn't do a Friday Review the other day was because.........lol I don't know. I guess I didn't feel like it.
- I cleaned the bathtub the other day. It was nice to get done! Its been on my list for awhile.
- I watched Monster U yesterday for the first time!! It is so funny! I was laughing so hard at one point that it was just crazy.
- I had a great birthday on Tuesday. I got a whole bunch of cool present that I will do a post about it when I feel like it. ;)
- Next week is the Harvest Festival!!! I'm stoked for it! My friends and I are going the Snow Cone booth again, but this year will be a little different....
- Tomorrow is the birthday bank......
- ^lol
- Um. I'm listening to Christmas music right now.
- I'm actually really excited for Thanksgiving.
- Next week is group piano lessons and a test on my Spanish.....
- Umm...remember last week how I said I was going to do a picture a day for a week? Well I thought it was a good idea until I forgot to take pictures.....lol
- Well. I think I'm gonna go eat lunch and then I need to clean our house a little.
| |
| Just for Laughs: My dog would so do something like this!! |
Have a great Saturday!!!
~Caroline
We watched that movie as a family a couple weeks ago. =) You were probably laughing really hard at the same place we were. We had to pause the movie so we could calm down. It was SO funny!
ReplyDeleteThe part that really got me was when they had the first Scare Games competion and they come out all swollen!! I was laughing sooooo hard!
ReplyDeleteYes, that was the same part. We were laughing so hard! I can't remember the last time I'd laughed so much during a movie.
ReplyDelete