- On Monday I went shopping and I found some cute stuff at Value Village.
- So I started school! I'm enjoying it so far....
- I made my first pie! It was fun :)
- Tonight we are going to pick corn at with Uncle Fred. That is always a fun thing to do. :)
- On Sunday is the church-breakfast! I'm really looking forward to it...especially the slide show. ;)
- I did over a 1,000 dot-to-dot this week...it was fun but it took me awhile :)
- I drove Dad's truck down to the mail for the first time! His truck is a stick shift so it was a little bit hard to drive but for the most part it was really easy. :)
- Ok...I don't feel like writing anymore Friday Review so I'm gonna go and watch Duggars.....hehe.
| This is my pie before it was baked....I was happy with it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment