- This is my last Friday in Summer. Next week I will be busy with school. I'm excited to start. The new things that I'll be doing this year is piano lessons with Mrs. Kreig and Spanish class and the usual math and grammer books and stuff at home. :)
- Right now I'm listening to this song and it's reminding me of when all 3 of us girls were the only ones home and we watched this whole movie through out the 3 days we were alone. It was super fun. :)
- Tomorrow Emily is going back to college....I'm actually excited for May when some of us are going down for her graduation. It's gonna be fun
- Tonight I'm going to one of my friend's birthday party. :)
- The church picnic was pretty fun. You probably saw the picture of Lydia and me....that was when we were going on a 'safari.' It was more for the littler kids, but I went with Lydia so it was all good.
- I played lots of Minon Rush on Emily's iPad this week. hehe....
- Emily and I made a cheesecake this morning! Actually...she made the cheese cake and I watched her.....well...I guess I helped her smash the gram crackers...
- I got new shoes yesterday but I already have to return them because they are too big. Mom said we could keep looking for ones that fit me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys! I had this post all written out for yesterday then I had to get off the computer to let Emily on and then I never got back on till today! So here is my Friday review on Saturday....I guess I can tell you about my birthday party that I went too!
It was a birthday party for Isabelle and it was super fun. We played pictionary, ate pizza, and then played a makeup game. During the makeup game we had to put on a blindfold and apply make up to someone else. It was so funny!! Patyton did me and I was trying not to laugh when she started putting blush on my ear. I think she did pretty good though! I tried to do good on her when it was mine turn to be blindfolded and I did o.k. Hannah and Isabelle looked sooo funny though! Isabelle put eye shadow above Hannah's eyebrow and Hannah put two big smudges of blush on Isabelle. After we did the makeup game, we played another game were we had to answer questions. After that...we all decided that we had to put makeup on the right way....so we did. There were 8 girls....in the kitchen....putting on makeup. It was fun and crazy. Carissa did my make up and I added lots of sparkles afterwards and I helped with Hannah and Danika's makeup. We sat Danika down in the chair and Payton, Isabelle, Colby, and I were all right there doing here makeup and after we did that she said, "I seriously don't know what just happened!" It was funny. After that we opened presents and then I left. Here are two pictures of the night
![]() |
| Colby and I after our makeup was on |
![]() |
| Haha...the two funny girls. This was when they did each other's makeup with blind fold on. |
Well, folks, I'm off to enjoy my last days of summer break. I have my swimsuit on right now and I'm gonna go give Sparky a bath and get a little wet myself. ;)
Enjoy the weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment