- Right now my mouth is on fire (or so to speak) because I was just eating really spicy/hot salsa with chips....
- Guys, I have news for you....I will soon be changing my blog look to something a lot less Summer-y to something a lot more fall-y. Stay tune for it!
- I got Spotify this week! I like it so far!
- My other exciting news is that I am actually going to take a Foreign language class this year in Spanish! I'm gonna learn Spanish! Hopefully I'll like it.
- On Sunday night (after evening church) some of us kids went and played Frisbee with the B's in the dark. It was so fun since we had a light up Frisbee! One time the moon came out and it was so pretty!
This is a nail design that I did the other day....I like it....(Sorry for the randomly placed photo...I had to get it off my phone.)
- Today I watched Sue Thomas and knitted my blanket....after that I started texting Cassidy and she kindly told me that it was Friday....So folks, you have Cassidy to thank for this Friday review because I totally forgot it was Friday until now. Well, I knew it was Friday, but I didn't evening think of a Friday Review.
- This Sunday is the All-Church-Picnic and I'm excited for it. :)
~Caroline
Homemade salsa? :)
ReplyDeleteNo...we bought it because we didn't have anymore canned salsa left. :)
Delete