- Right now, I'm looking through a ton of Softball pictures that Tommy took and trying to figure out which ones to send into our church for the sideshow....
- Last week my Uncle, Aunt, and Claire came over to visit from Oregon. We had a fun time with them
- Our friend let us borrow a movie called, Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye. We love them! They are a TV series about this deaf lady that got into the F.B.I. and she can read lips so she helps out with solving the mysteries by reading lips.
- I'm kind of 'in' to making friendship bracelets...I'm figuring out how to make a whole bunch of different designs. The next one I plan on making will be a heart design. I hope it turns out. :)
- I'm realizing every day that summer is coming to a close fast. I'm actually excited to start school again. This year I'm hoping to learn a new language but then again, I always hope for that and nothing comes of it so I might not learn a new language...I'll let you know later. :)
- I finally got a SD card for my phone and now I'm taking pictures on it like crazy. :)
| Cassidy and I on the last softball game |
| Claire and Sparky....she loved throwing his ball! |
| Some of my friendship bracelets that I've made |
![]() |
| The twins! |

No comments:
Post a Comment