Friday, July 5, 2013

Luke Adrienne

 Tomorrow marks the 3 week anniversary of Luke and Adrienne getting married! The wedding and reception was fun. The wedding was a little long....the Priest got stuck in traffic and was about 30 to 40 minutes late so we just talked and stood around outside for awhile waiting for the Priest. The wedding lasted for over an hour and I was getting pretty hungry seeing as I hadn't had any dinner!! Around 9:00 we left for the reception and the reception had a sit down dinner that was really good. We ended up leaving some time around 12:00 p.m. In all...it was a fun wedding!  *Special thanks to Nikki for taking the last 3 pictures and sending them to me!! :)*

Uncle Fred and Adrienne coming down 

saying the vows

there was a really pretty sunset going on by the
reception! 

Nikki and I waiting for the wedding to start

Uhh...this is me having a toast with myself because no one
wanted to do a toast with me so I grabbed Janeal's cup and did
my own toast. :)

Holding my 2nd cousin, Benny

No comments:

Post a Comment