Friday, May 10, 2013

Awwww....

Emily, William, and Tommy came home from Florida on Wednesday! William and Tommy were going to visit all the people down there and help Zach and Karin move to their new house. Tommy got some many pictures of the twins and I decided that I would share a few of them! Enjoy!! ;) 
P.S. sorry for all of those readers who are always looking on here and finding nothing new! Life has been busy....I might try to do a Friday Review later on today, but I might not have much time since Grandma is coming over and we are going to go shopping with her! 
climbing the stairs 



Doesn't this look like a mirror? :)

"I got a question over here!" =D

Have a great weekend!

~Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Is this going to be yours or Tommy's Friday Review? lol
    Cute pictures by the way! I love the one of them in the stroller.
    That does look like a mirror!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, no it will be my Friday review if I do one. :) Maybe I could have him to do it again like he did. lol =D
      I know! the one in the stroller is really cute! I think Emily's friends, Mary and Suzy did their hair for them :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete