Friday, April 19, 2013

Guess what came in the mail yesterday??




Yep. The Nikon D5100 came. It is an amazing camera so far! Okay...now you are probably all wondering, "Did she buy this camera?" And I will tell you, "No, I didn't buy it." Actually, Tommy bought it. He wanted a nice camera soo...he just up and bought this one. I thought that was a good choice. He said I can use it when ever and were ever. I thought that was a good choice too. =P So, I have loved  using it! Sadly, these 2 days have been raining and I haven't really been able to go outside to get a bunch of nature pictures. I hear that the weather is suppose to be nicer though....soo.....you might get loaded with nature pictures soon. :) I just thought I would share a few pictures that I have been able to take so far. :) 
I opened the back door to take a picture of Sparky and he started
walking in! (He isn't a house dog) I was like, "Nooo! Out!!" That's why
he has that look like, "Oh, great. I did something wrong." lol

Random flower...

lol...I couldn't keep a straight face...


Decoration

Sparky

Sparky again! 

Me taking a mirror picture in my room...

Okay...I got to go outside a little bit this afternoon, but I had to
bring an umbrella. :)

another random flower!
Well, That is all I have for you today! I am so excited about this new camera! I get to use it all of this week and at the conference, but then William and Tommy are going to Florida on the 1st of May and Tommy is taking his camera with him! It is going to be kinda sad with out them here for a week! But when they come home, Emily will be with them aaannnndd....there will probably some good pictures of the twins that I can post! Anyways...that really didn't have a whole lot to do with the camera...soo...ok. I'm leaving. Have a great weekend! :)



P.S. (For those of you who are going to the Home School Conference) Who here is excited for the conference?!?! That is only 1 week away!! I'm super excited... Swimming at our hotel will be a B.L.A.S.T. :) Wait..who here reading this post is going to be at our hotel? hmmm....ok. bye.

7 comments:

  1. It takes great pictures! The flower one turned out pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited for the conference!! And I can't wait to go swimming:):) We're gonna have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is going to be so fun swimming! So you are coming in the pool, right?? :) Oh and btw, if you have any favorite card games you should bring them to play after we are done swimming. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ya..he is. :) Hopefully he doesn't get into trouble while we are at the conference and he is home alone all day! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your photography! and thats ok I can NEVER keep a straight face. NEVER.

    ReplyDelete