Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Making memories...

...is when you get your friends, grab a bike, ride over to Edaleen's to get an ice-cream cone, IN THE RAIN!!! 
  Haha, I have great, crazy friends and I'm crazy so we get along well. I went over to the Brink's house yesterday for an hour and we practiced our choral songs for the conference  and then I suggested that we go to Edaleen dairy since it was such a nice day! We (Alejandra, Mercedes, and myself) decided that that was a good idea so we got on our shoes and headed for the garage to get our bikes. If I noticed  (which I didn't) then that it was getting cloudy, I wasn't a worry to me! I was just excited that we were going to get an ice-cream cone! We got on our bikes (poor Allie had to bring her skates because I was riding her bike) and as we came out of the garage, it was pouring down rain.
"Well that's just great."  I thought.
 We decided to go anyways so we started off. Half way to Edaleen's, it was hailing and we were all getting soaked! I got to Edaleens first and waited under the little roof. When the others got there, we waited outside for Allie to take her skates off and then we all headed into the store. We ordered our 3 medium soft cones and then we hoped on our bikes and started home. I think it took longer to get home because we were riding bikes, eating ice cream, in the rain! When we were almost back to the Brink's house, Allie and I (Mercedes was ahead of us) passed a Mom running with her little boy and the boy asked loudly, "Mommy,  why are those girls eating ice cream in the rain?" We both started laughing and hurried ahead.
 Anyways. I just thought I would write about that fun memory! You probably didn't want to hear about it...but...I thought I would write it down anyways. :)

~Caroline

6 comments:

  1. Totally a memory that we won't forget! ~Sadies

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should probably stop sades! *shove* ~ Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop? We just got started! *is being pulled by Allie* ~Sadies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. girls. I can tell you were tired. 11:04? really? lol. Ya, it was a pretty fun memory! See you gals tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete