Saturday, March 23, 2013

reminiscing in 2006

Hi everyone!
Here is another one of my reminiscing posts. I was going to do a Friday review post and I had it all written out and had just published it when I remember something that I needed to add. Anyways. To make a long story short, I really didn't have that one saved and....ya. It's all gone now and I didn't want to type it alll out again. I might work on it later but right now I want to go outside so I will just do this post for you and my Friday Review later. :)
~Caroline


This picture is all posed. I was fake crying since William had just died
on his computer game so I told every one to cry with me. Obviously,
Zach didn't want to fake cry.....:)

All my dolls on Valentines day. 

My cousin, Fallon and I at her Mom's Bazaar. :)

The 3 sisters on my BD

Dad's birthday

Going to pick up Zach at the airport! This was one loonnng night.
His luggage never came and we ended up getting home around 3:00 a.m.

 

Swimming lessons! These were always sooooo much fun!



My cousins, Fallon and Celeste one summer afternoon

Uhh, I think we took this picture for a scrap book we were making
for Zach. [?] I can't remember. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures Caroline!
    I love the one of you guys on your front porch.:)

    ReplyDelete