Well folks, I haven't done a Friday Review for about 3 weeks. That's not good of me. Oh well. I'm going to try to hurry up with this so I can go outside! I mean, what's the point of being inside when its, like really sunny outside? Good point, Caroline. Why are you in here? uhhhh....ok. Here goes!
- ..ummm...let me think here. Oh ya.
- On Sunday, our church had a potluck and I had sooo much fun washing dishes with Madi and Isabelle! We were being kinda crazy. :)
- I went bare foot a ton in the past 3 weeks! Who cares if Summer isn't here yet? it's spring and that's all the matters. :)
- I went roller skating last week which was really fun.
- I gave the chicken coop a spring cleaning! I think I might have to work on it better today, though....
- I mowed the lawn! Yay.
- Tommy and I goofed off. I think I could put that in every Friday Review. We are always just a bit crazy....the joys of brothers...lol
- I leaned how to curl my hair with the flat iron! Now I can say, "I straighten my hair with the curling iron and curl my hair with the straightener!" Hmmm, something isn't making sense here. :)
- I made fried rice and it turned out pretty good. =D
- I did a photo shot with the tripod and got a new profile picture. It was time to say good bye to the one of me with Benjamin...too bad I couldn't get a newer one of both of them and me!
That's all of my Friday review! Have a good Good Friday!
~Caroline
 |
| I like my leopard nails. |
 |
| one of the pictures that turned out during my photo shoot. :) |
Great profile picture!:)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Alejandra! :)
DeleteThat was SO much fun. Crazy is good, right?! Okay not really. But we were productive, so it's all good. ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah and our lawn needs mowing. As long as nobody sees the backyard...
Ya, crazy is good. :) I think I did more dishes then you did though. Hahaha, actually I wasn't counting. :) But, I had that super heavy green bowl to wash. I totally got stronger washing that thing. lol. =D
Delete