Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New news

Dear Faithful Readers,
 I finally got my new look out! What do ya'll think of it? If you know me really well, you'll know that Lime Green and pink are 2 of my favorite colors. Maybe that's why I love this new look so much. :)
  Also, I have some more news to share with you! Its Just Me is going to start reminiscing. (I could just say remembering, but that sounds boring.) What I've started to do is go through our old pictures and save some of my favorite ones. Then when you see a post called, "Reminiscing in 2004" (or whatever year) then you'll know that that post will be  pictures of the year 2004 in the Arnhart house. I love looking at old pictures so I love doing this. :) I hope ya'll like looking at pictures too. If you don't like looking at pictures than, you don't have to look. :)
 Love your faithful blogger ;)

~Caroline

3 comments: