Saturday, February 16, 2013

Friday review #3

I've decided that this Friday review I will write. :) (Sorry to all of those who were wondering what my last Friday Review was all about. Tommy just decided to be crazy and write it for me. Soooo.....you get the point)  Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of my week except for what I did yesterday. Oh, and sorry that I didn't get my Friday review out yesterday. I was busy in the morning with school and then in the afternoon I was cleaning and baking. Then in the night (Friday is family movie night, you know) I was busy watching Kung Fu Panda. All I have to say about that movie is...lol! :) Ok, now about my week.

 I got an Apple Cider Mix, 4 chocolates, and a butterfingers for Valentines day
I started reading a new book called, Lucy Winchester by Christmas Carol Kauffman
I baked 2 different brownies for Valentines day. 1 gluten free and the other just normal. :)
I cleaned out my purse! I've been wanting/needing to do that for awhile now.
I rode around on my unicycle. Did ya'll know that I can ride a unicycle? You learn something new everyday!
And, I cleaned out my jewelry box. I did take some pictures of that:
I loved looking at all my diamond jewelry in the sun. They were
all sparkly. :)

And this is a Before and After picture of when I was cleaning it
out. 
 Hope you have a great weekend!

~Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love Christmas Carol Kauffman's books!Do you have any others by her?
    Always,Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her books too! They are so interesting! I got Lucy Winchester at our church library but we have Search to Belong, Light from Heaven, and Hidden Rainbow. It's really sad though that most of her books are out of print! =/

      Delete