Just yesterday we had a Harvest Festival at church...the first one in 8 years! We used to have them every year at our old church but then our church got to small to continue having them. When we moved to our new church though, we decided to have them again! I had so much fun! It is one of the first Harvest Festive's I remember! Isabelle, Colby, Carissa, and I even did a booth! We had the Snow Cone booth! We did the best we could to make our booth as summery as possible which meant us girls had to wear short sleeves and flip flops! I loved bringing back my summer clothes in the middle of November! :) We all got to wear black aprons with a snow cone on it and our name that we made! Here is a picture of our booth:
And a picture of me making a snow cone:
And you are probably wondering what every one else was doing while I was making snow cones. Well,
here's what they were doing:
 |
| William getting his face painted by Wes |
 |
| Dad got his blood pressure taken at the Medical Booth |
 |
| Dad and Roxanna |
 |
| Oh, and Janeal got her blood pressure taken too. :) |
 |
| I was making snow cones! Oh, wait. You already knew that. :) |
 |
And...when I wasn't making snow cones, I was visiting the
other booths! :) I thought this booth was the most fun. |
|
The Ping pong blowing booth was super fun! What you did is you got on one side of the table and your friend (or friends) got on the other side. Then Tory would drop the ball in the middle of the table and your goal would be to blow it onto the other side's ground. It was so funny. There would be lots of time when I would just be laughing so hard that I couldn't even blow. Each time I won, I would get a sucker and when I counted all my suckers at the end of the day....I had 7! That means I won 7 games! :)
There were other booths like the seed spiting booth. I was actually surprised how far I spit my seed! I won a book for that. :) Then there was a popcorn booth, push-up booth, a fishing booth, face painting, bean bag toss and a ping ball toss, a cupcake walk, etc. When 7:30 rolled around, I was pretty tired out. But we went and did our usually Sunday night bathroom cleaning anyways. :) It was a really fun day! :)
Sounds like you had lots of fun! ~KK~
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestion of a blue raspberry-cherry-lemonade-grape snow cone. :) It was great!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! :) I know I always liked that kind too because I couldn't ever decided what flavor to try! Glad you liked it! :)
ReplyDelete