Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I know, I am a week late on this post but I guess it is better late then never! I had a ton of fun going to Uncle Fred and Aunt Tammi's house and seeing most of my cousins again! I had fun playing with my 2nd cousins Monica, Francis, and Lucy, climbing around in the hay loft with Fallon, playing Foosball with Zane, and playing the Name Game with everyone.
 |
| playing with Monica and Francis |
 |
When we got there, I had on my bright green socks and Fallon had on her bright pink socks so...we decided to switch one sock! :)
|
|
 |
The Dessert!! We had pudding cake, Russian tea cookies, Fudge bars, Chocolate chip cookies, Swiss treats, Apple pie, Pumpkin pie, and (I think)..berry pie. Oh, and whip cream. (I love whip cream!) Thanks to Janeal for this photo
|
|
 |
William and Jacob playing pool in the evening. (William is just acting here.)
|
 |
Fallon and I eating dessert! (I don't know why I have to be so goofy in every picture! :)
|
 |
Everyone playing the Name Game at the end of the day!
|
I had a really fun day. What about you? What did you do for Thanksgiving? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment