My birthday went really well. I celebrated it on the 4th of November instead of the 5th because we had Messiah practice on the 5th. I ordered steak for my birthday dinner and it was so good! Here's what I got for my birthday:
I got the Caroline American Girl books with my birthday money. (I just had to get the Caroline books! :) Then Mom and Dad got me the CD, the Trigger card game, and the piano book. Janeal got me the Silver crackle nail polish, and William got me a Zen Touch 2....(more on that later) Then my friends gave me some presents too! Meghan gave me the ladybug stickers and Allie gave me some earrings. Thanks, both of you!
Ok, know about my Zen Touch. It is basically like an i-pod so it is really nice! I can go on the internet with it, take pictures/movies, and listen to music. I am still trying to figure things out so I don't have any good songs on it yet. :)
Anyways, I had a good birthday!
Happy Late Birthday!
ReplyDeleteMelodie K
Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh have fun with the piano book, I've played songs from it, and it's so fun!(:
ReplyDelete