Saturday, November 3, 2012

Babysitting the Linds

 Today and yesterday we baby sat the Lind kids! It was defiantly lots of fun!! Here are a couple picture:



Minnie on Friday

Minnie on Friday again!

Ethan waiting for dinner......well, maybe he wasn't waiting for
dinner....I think he was being goofy!  =)

LOVE this one of Minnie....  (Can you tell who I like taking
pictures of yet? lol)

At the end of dinner she started smiling for me! =)

All the boys got fit on the couch to watch a movie

Ethan, Henry, and Isaac early this morning waiting for 7:00!
William had promised them that they could go jump on his bed 
at 7:00 and they sure did! 

Clara, Janeal, and I played Life in the afternoon. Clara ended up
winning since she had such a good job. I had the most kids
and Janeal.....took 2nd place. Yes, I lost! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment