Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!

 I can't believe it is November already! I am really looking forward to doing these things:


  •  Babysitting the Lind children overnight
  • My Birthday :)
  • Singing in choirs
  • The Harvest Festive!!! (I'm super excited for that one)
  • Thanksgiving at Uncle Fred's house and Thanksgiving at our house (Okay, I am pretty excited for this one too!
  • Setting up Christmas stuff and getting out the Christmas music!! :)
I am planning on doing a blog post about all those things so you can be checking in on my blog once awhile during November. I probably won't be blogging about singing in the choir though....but....I might. :)
 Also, you might be wondering why I said we would celebrate Thanksgiving at Uncle Fred's house and our house, right? Well every year we have always gone to Uncle Fred's house and had Thanksgiving with Aunts/Uncles/Grandparents/Cousins and let me tell you....it is sooo fun!! Then the next day we always have another Thanksgiving dinner at our house with just us. And that is all I am going to tell you.....I don't want to tell give anything away so you will just have to come back around Thanksgiving! =)
  Happy November!

No comments:

Post a Comment