Oh, ya! I remember that they had the same BD. hehe....he is 52. =)(I didn't know if I should post his age without him knowing!People will just have to look at the comments to see how old he is! =)
Thanks for answering! Mother is 2 years older. That's weird to think! (BTW on the picture it says "His birthday last year"... does that mean that he did not have one this year? LOL)
Wait.. are you going to post how old he is? Just curious as to if he is older than my mother, seeing they share birthdays! :} ~KK~
ReplyDeleteOh, ya! I remember that they had the same BD. hehe....he is 52. =)(I didn't know if I should post his age without him knowing!People will just have to look at the comments to see how old he is! =)
DeleteThanks for answering! Mother is 2 years older. That's weird to think!
ReplyDelete(BTW on the picture it says "His birthday last year"... does that mean that he did not have one this year? LOL)
~KK~
hehe...No, he had a BD this year but I didn't have a picture of me and him to put on of this year so I just used that one. =)
Delete