Friday, August 31, 2012

Tubing!

Tubing yesterday was so fun! I took this pictures from the boat at first

Add caption

The girls fell a couple times but other then that, they did pretty good!
(And for those who used to go to SBCC, if you click on this pic to enlarge it,
you can see the SBCC building in the backround! You will really have to look
for it though =)

Add caption

Then I joined. It was so much fun.  =)

I was a little nervous at first but I got used to it. 

I had Joel and Max (the Langley's grandson)  on my tube.  Then there was Grant and
Mitchell, and Christy, Lena, and Lauren. 

Our team name was, The 3 Survivors. We stayed on even when everyone
else tipped over! 

Isabelle joined our team a little later and we changed our name to the  4 
Survivors. 

Then we tipped. I decided to get back on the boat after that! =)
(For some reason, everyone kept on saying, "Nice hair Caroline!"
lol, now I see what they mean! :)

Group picture! 

And a jumping picture!

Hope you like all these pictures! =)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun! :} We are going there tomorrow! Dad has a work related friend that lives along there...so we are going to kayak at his place!
    ~Krista

    ReplyDelete