| Library work at church! |
| some of the finished books! |
| a lily |
| we had the Somma's over one Sunday and I love this picture of Charlotte! |
| I also like this one of Lydia |
| More library work |
| Lena putting the finished books on the shelf |
| Cherish and Janeal |
| Fun times at the lake! |
| I built this slip-n-slid out of tarps the other day. It was pretty fun! |
Well, now you know what I have been doing lately. I am usually at the church re-doing the library most of the time but other times I do other things. On Sunday we are having an all church picnic. I will try to take lots of pictures and post them, too. =)
Oh, and when ever you need another invite to my blog, just send me an e-mail and I'll give you another one. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment