Friday, August 10, 2012

That's why we're sisters....

 This is just a random story of Emily and me. I thought it was kind of funny so I will write it down.

  The thing with our family is that we only have ice cream on Sundays and special occasions but if we have left over ice cream then we can eat it when ever we want to if we are sneaky and don't let anyone else see us. Well, the other day, I had been craving just a spoon full of ice cream all morning long so I decided to do something about it. I waited till Mom was taking her shower so I could grab a spoon with out her knowing. Emily was still in the kitchen making pies so I figured that I could sneak a spoon out to the garage to get my ice cream. I came into the kitchen and when she had her back turned around, I quick opened our drawer, grabbed a spoon, closed the drawer, and stuck the spoon in my pocket.  I had made a bunch of noise which made Emily curious. She asked me what I had gotten and I told her, "Oh, nothing!" She kept looking at me strangely and I just smiled a mysterious grin and started walking away. I was heading for the garage door when I thought, "No, she will come see what I am doing if I go out that door. I will go out the front door and yell out for Sparky just before I close the door and then she will think I am going to play with Sparky when I really will close the door and run for the garage." I started for the front door and yelled out, "Sparky!" really loud so she made sure to hear me. Then I closed the door and ran for the garage. I came to the freezer and opened it and grabbed out the cookies-n-cream ice cream. I had just put it on our porch bench when I heard the door open. "Busted," I thought. "Here comes some one to tell me to put the ice cream back." I put my back against the ice cream and looked to see who was coming. "Emily?!" I thought. "Hey, what are you doing?!" she asked me. By this time I saw that see also was holding a spoon. "What are you doing??" I asked her. By this time we were both laughing because we were both doing the same thing. We laughed for awhile because we were both trying to be so sneaky and then when we saw that we were both doing the same thing at the same time just made it funnier. I guess Emily had been planning to come get a spoon of ice cream for some time and then when I went out the door calling for Sparky she thought, "Good, she is gone. Now I'm going to go get some ice cream."
I just thought that was a funny story because we didn't tell each other we were going to do that, we just did it. I guess we must really think alike or something.=)

2 comments:

  1. That is really funny! you girls are really mischievous!! Lol
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty Naughty Caroline! But lol, that's really funny!

    ReplyDelete