Thursday, April 21, 2016

Spring is such a great time of the year. Everything is budding back to life, the scent of flowers is in the air, birds are singing all over the place, and everything is covered in green. I love this season. I didn't use to like spring, but as I got older, I decided I liked it better. Flower photography is one of my favorite things right now, too. :)
Lilacs are my favorite! :)
  Since the wedding it over, everything has seemed a little quieter and calmer around our house. It's a nice change. Everything is getting back to normal...the piles of wedding decorations are finally disappearing. For some reason, the wedding feels like it was a very long time ago, instead of just 2 weeks ago. But then at the same time, it feels like we were just there. That wedding was such a fun memory.

Right now I'm looking forward to:
 -the Homeschool conference next week! Dad, Mom, and the 4 younger of us are all going, so I'm really excited about it.
-all the extra clothes space in our room since Emily took her clothes away.
-summer....the past few days have been so warm!
-playing Frisbee. I've been practicing at home, so now I'm more prepared.
-eating lunch...which I'm going to go do right now. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment