I decided to give an update on my life right now since it's been awhile. :)
The biggest thing in all of our lives right now is....wait for it....the wedding! But, I'm pretty sure anyone could have guessed that! :) Three weeks from today is the wedding week. I can't believe how fast it seems to be coming! Our house currently has wedding stuff all over it. But, I'm excited for the it. I think it'll be a lot of fun.
 |
| Making the invitations |
 |
| Some decorations for one of her showers. I had the idea to make that couple and I was happy with how it turned out. :) |
 |
| The church shower |
We've also been doing some other fun things. All during January, my friend, Grace and I were planning a sledding trip to Mt. Baker with our siblings and on the first Saturday of February, we all headed up to Mt. Baker in our big, old van! It was a lot of fun, and Grace and I were excited that we our plans turned into reality. (We usually plan a lot of fun things, but they never happen. Haha)
 |
| It was a lot of fun being able to ride up altogether instead of taking two cars and thankfully the van made it all the way up there. |
 |
| Thanks to Cassidy for taking this picture! :) |
Another fun thing for me was the Women's Conference that I recently attended. The topic was, 'Finding Joy in Life's Disappointments.' It was a big encouragement to me and I am so glad I was able to go. It was a really pretty day that Saturday so Taylor and I went hiking up to the look out. The view was so amazingly pretty....
 |
| A panoramic |
Enjoy your weekend! :)
 |
| His little face would melt anyone's heart! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment